Online Preview: Issue No. 6

by Anh-Minh on January 27, 2012

Yesterday, we shared the cover of the latest issue of Anthology (including a little behind-the-scenes video by artist Chloé Fleury). Today, we’re taking you inside the magazine itself.

Issue No. 6 features homes in Pennsylvania, California, Melbourne, and British Columbia. There are profiles on artists in Austin and Amsterdam (which is also the locale for our travel story). We visit with a homesteader in North Carolina, as well as a coffee roastery in San Francisco. And if you’re in the making mood—after all, the theme of the issue is “Handmade at Home”—we’ve got you covered with a tufted headboard tutorial and recipes for a simple yet so satisfying three-course meal.

Images from Anthology Magazine Issue No. 6

Subscription copies of Issue No. 6 are currently making their way into mailboxes. (Please keep in mind that the mailing process can take a couple of weeks, depending on your location.) If you’re planning to purchase a copy from one of our stockists, it will be arriving in stores any day now.

Lise January 27, 2012 at 1:39 pm

Hello! Can I find Anthology in Paris? it’s beautiful!
I Invite you to visit my blog!

Jessica Rae Gordon January 27, 2012 at 6:22 pm

I just received my copy today, and this issue is my favorite yet! So many things I want to start making post haste. I’ve already made my rabbit bust and it’s so cute!

Rendell January 28, 2012 at 4:03 am

Ooooh…I can hardly wait, I’ll have to start frequenting (more than usual)the store right around the corner from me (The Cross) who were featured in your last issue, better yet I’ll call them and ask them to let me know when it arrives.

Dulci Dantas January 28, 2012 at 7:18 am

I love Anthology Mag so much! But unfortunately you don’t send it to Brazil. I live in Sao Paulo and every time I go to USA I buy one magazine in Anthropologie store. Please think about brazilian readers!
This issue is beautiful!!! Love it!

kate January 29, 2012 at 2:22 pm

We’re so happy to hear that Jessica! Best of luck with all your creative projects; we’re thrilled for the chance to provide you with a bit of inspiration :) Thanks again!

BreezeStyling February 4, 2012 at 5:04 pm

Sat down on one of the couches today at Anthropologie and read the current issue! I love this magazine so much. So inspiring! Thank you!!!

Lissa February 5, 2012 at 9:44 pm

I love my Anthology Magazine subscription! Best new thing I’ve seen in a while. However, I was trying to post your link on Facebook so my friends can discover the joy but the link isn’t working! Thought you would want to know.

kate February 6, 2012 at 11:36 am

Thanks for letting us know, Lissa. Sometimes we’ve noticed that facebook link buttons get finnicky. It might be worth trying again after a bit. We will definitely look into it as well. Thanks!