{Special Digital Issue} 2011 Anthology Winter Gift Guide

by kate on November 21, 2011

We have been working tirelessly for the past few months on a special project, and we’re thrilled to announce that it’s finally here! The Anthology Winter Gift Guide is packed with DIY projects, holiday decorating ideas, gift recommendations from guest contributors, a few of our regular columns from the print edition, and so much more.

We learned a few tips on how to make homemade gifts from artists and designers like Lotta Jansdotter and Eunice and Sabrina Moyle of Hello! Lucky. Some of our favorite artists, bloggers, and makers tell us what’s on their wishlists, and what they plan to give this year. We asked a pop culture expert Josh Stanley to create a cozy, modern holiday mix for enjoying on wintery nights, and we commissioned a charming little video recipe from the talented duo at Tiger In A Jar. These are just some of the things that await you in this special digital issue of Anthology.

We hope you enjoy flipping through the virtual pages of the Gift Guide. In case you’d like a hard copy as well, we’ve designed the document for easy printing. Enjoy!

Jenny November 21, 2011 at 11:30 am

I want a print copy! Another stunning issue guys. Well done! Hope you enjoy a well earned break over the holidays!

Erica November 21, 2011 at 11:54 am

Wonderful stories!

kate November 21, 2011 at 2:20 pm

Thanks Jenny!! We’re so glad you like it :) We did design the issue for easy printing, so it might not be as nice as our regularly printed issues, but if you take it to kinko’s or print it at home you could have a hard copy to thumb through :)

Carrie Hampton November 21, 2011 at 3:20 pm

Talk about something making my day…. it’s been a rough one and seeing this announcement just lifted my spirits!

I’m printing my copy now and diving straight in. Perfect for a Monday evening at home.
So excited.
Carrie

venu November 21, 2011 at 7:23 pm

Thank You. I love it.

theaxx November 22, 2011 at 7:05 am

this was fantastic!! a good thing, looks too like lots of hard work went into it… well worth it, it’s inspiring & gorgeous!!

thea.
xx

(spoonful)

kate November 22, 2011 at 9:17 am

Carrie, we’re sorry to hear you’ve been having a rough day! So glad you can find some comfort and diversion in our holiday guide. My advice? Watch the film on page 24 and make yourself a warm batch of mulled cranberry cider. Hopefully it will lift your spirits and make the day better :)

Joani December 5, 2011 at 12:26 pm

Love the issue! And the video! What’s the song in the video?

kate December 5, 2011 at 1:29 pm

Hi Joani!

The song is called Innocent Dreams, composed by Ronni Shaw. You can hear a preview of it here (it’s near the bottom of the list): http://www.killertracks.com/#/themed-playlists.aspx?playlistId=162

Thank you for your kind feedback on the gift guide!

Karboojeh Jewelry December 7, 2011 at 7:09 pm

Hello Anthology, I just finished writing a preview about your Holiday Issue on my blog; I truly enjoyed flipping through the e-zine, and I am looking forward to your next issue. I was looking all over the net for a stenciling tutorial that would make sense to me, and by mere chance I found two tutorials in your Holiday Issue, so I’m really treasuring it!, take care

Karboojeh