We’re back with another set of wandering thoughts—this time from our friend and frequent Anthology contributor, the mega talented photographer Thayer Allyson Gowdy. Thayer’s sense of humor has kept us going on many a long day of shooting for the magazine, and it’s great to get a little extra peek into Thayer’s mind. With all the lovely and sweet thoughts she’s having this summer, I just want to dive into Thayer’s daydreams and stay there. Thank you for sharing, Thayer!
- Small sofas for my home. I love this one I ran across online and wish I could remember where I saw it. I love the clean modern pattern with the traditional turned legs in front. Fun and timeless. (Pssst…Thayer, it’s available here!)
- I’ve been spending lots of time recently in Asia. Next time I visit, I want to try the pretty colorful bao from Paradise Dynasty in Singapore.
- I really want a vintage car! I went to the Amalfi Coast recently and Fiats were everywhere. Oh please someone, my birthday is coming up! The idea of driving to Big Sur and car camping with this lover is dreamy. (photo from tumblr)
- Naps. I have never been a napper until the last few months traveling so often. I discovered napping and how delicious it is. Just woke up from one.
- I have been dreaming of a Morgan Parish clutch from General Store in the Sunset district. I was looking for a clutch for date nights. This one is not too girly, and I love the horsehair tassel.
- I am itching to go to the tree hotel in Sweden. I have never been to Sweden and its been on my list of places to go. I loved sleeping in trees as a kid.
- Romance has been buzzing in my head a lot lately. Where to find it, how to give it, how to capture it. It makes everything shiny and I want to capture the glow. I have been in love with love lately :)
- My new custom Balinese oxfords. What to wear them with, how amazing they’ll get over the years. They make me smile.
- Loving this swimsuit lately from Princesse Tam Tam! Black is flattering and timeless. This retro number makes me want to be on a sailboat off the coast of Turkey.