It should be no surprise that Paul Lowe’s Attributes image is lush, beautifully composed and rich with color. He is an incredible stylist, and his magazine Sweet Paul is one of our favorite online reads. I’m collecting a long list of recipes and crafts to try, and I look forward to each new issue. Read on to find out a little bit more about the objects that Paul chose for his portrait.
- Chocolate: Don’t think I can ever live without. I love the Vosges Chocolate, with caramel and sea salt, amazing.
- Salt: I’m a total salt snob. My favorite is Maldon salt from England. It’s thin flakes of sea salt. You can really taste the difference.
- My mom: My mom is very sick and will not be with us very long. This childhood photo of her means a lot to me. Love her outfit; it was specially made for her.
- Coffee: I cannot function without coffee. Every morning I make super strong espresso that I drink with a splash of steamed milk.
- Spoon: I don’t know why but I have always collected old silver spoons. Have to many of them—maybe I will open up my own spoon shop?
- Vintage Hermès: Love my vintage Hermès wristwatch from the 1940s. I think it’s so stylish, clean, and just screams good taste …
- My Goyard cell case: This was a birthday present to myself. Had to wait two months while it was made in Paris for me. I know, I’m such a label whore! — Paul