Anthology Magazine Launch Party

by Anh-Minh on November 5, 2010

With Issue No. 1 starting to hit mailboxes and retail shelves, we figured it’s a great time to celebrate. And if you’re in the San Francisco Bay Area, we’d love for you to join us.

WHEN: Thursday, 11/11, 7-9pm
WHERE: West Elm, 5602 Bay Street, Emeryville
RSVP by 11/8 to www.WEanthologyevent.com or 1-877-879-8950

There will be delicious desserts, refreshments, and savings. West Elm will be offering 20% off all purchases made during the party, with 10% of sales benefiting 826 Valencia. Guests will receive a special gift + coupon for 20% off their next WE purchase as well.

We hope to see you next Thursday!

P.S. Please note that once you submit your RSVP at www.WEanthologyevent.com, a confirmation page will not appear. The submit button will however become shaded out (a light grey color).

Cynthia Pena November 5, 2010 at 2:23 pm

May I bring a guest? :)

Administrator November 7, 2010 at 6:09 pm

Yes, you can bring a guest. Just make sure you include all guests’ names in the RSVP. Thank you!

Paula November 9, 2010 at 5:24 pm

Can we still come even if the RSVP is closed? Thanks!

Jean November 9, 2010 at 9:07 pm

Congratulations!
Man! I really I wish could be there for that! Sounds like it’s going to be a great event! I’ll be looking forward in getting my copy in the mail!!

Anne Schultz November 10, 2010 at 11:59 am

I’ve been having some internet issues & just realized that my submission may not have gone through… I’m not finding a receipt. Could I still come? I’m a big fan. :D

Paola November 10, 2010 at 6:30 pm

I just found out today about the party :(. Can we still come even without a RSVP? Please??

Natalie November 11, 2010 at 12:14 am

I can’t believe I missed this! Just seeing this invite now. Ah well, next time I suppose…

Alicia Pugh November 18, 2010 at 10:26 am

Hello, this looks like it will be a very fabulous magazine. I am currently thinking about starting a magazine up in the summer of 2011. I wished I could have attended your launch party, but just saw this. I wish you the very best and will possibly subscribe to your magazine. Thank you for providing this wonderful and great information to all of us. Take care, Alici in Kansas